HRD AND OD
CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING
CONFLICT MANAGEMENT TRAINING
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT SURVEY
PERFORMANCE APPRAISALS TRAINING
JOB DESCRIPTIONS/JOB EVALUATIONS
TEAM DEVELOPMENT/TEAM DIAGNOSTICS
LEADERSHIP AND SUPERVISION TRAINING
PRINCIPLES AND FUNCTIONS OF MANAGEMENT
INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY
PLANNING AND FACILITATION OF MEETINGS AND CONFERENCES
EFFECTIVE INTERPERSONAL/ ORGANISATIONAL COMMUNICATION
ORGANISATION DEVELOPMENT INTERVENTIONS- (ACTION RESEARCH)
SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
● QUICK RESPONSE ● QUALITY SERVICE ● CULTURE-BASED
● SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS
COMPENDIUM OF FACTS CURRENT SEMINARS
- ASK.. For Exceptional Customer Service
- Effective Interpersonal and Organisation Communication
- Leadership and Supervision
- The Hidden Cost of Conflict and Effective Conflict Management
- PMAS (Performance Management and Appraisals: Each of your employees is entitled to know how he or she is doing....!)
- Team Development and Teamwork for greater effectiveness, efficiency, and affective-ness
- Coaching and Mentoring: A Performance and Retention Strategy.
- Introduction to Industrial Relations: Discipline and Grievance Handling.
- Change Management (including Force Field Analysis).
- Aligning and Setting Performance Objectives.
- Strategic Planning (Logical Framework) Logframe Approach.
- The Human Factor: “Developing Positive Work Attitudes”.
- On-the -Job Training (OJT) Job Instruction Training (JIT)
- Introduction to Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) at the Workplace.